Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mission 2012 - Guardian

This is my 4th year collecting guardian stamps
Quite fun
Like giving a mission and you have to complete it within a stipulate duration
Really have to thanks my uni lecturer, my friends and my dear's friends
They really helped me a lot
Without them my mission won't complete
4 years (Foundation + Degree) life almost finish
Perhaps everything go smoothly i can grad in about 1 month time
Pray hard 
Hope everything sun sun li li!!
This is the 40 stamps~~
My foundation's mission:
Year 1:
Year 2 (Redeemed 2):
Year 3:
 
I tot of redeemed the limited edition trolley
But 50 stamps needed
I'm too late to start collecting the stamps 
a bit regret..haha
But really really need to thanks my dear for traveled all the way from
Kampar>Tapah>Bidor
Finally get this one
All outlet out of stock
After he travel so far
Bring back this
Famous “鸭腿面” 
from Bidor
&
Fried Banana
from Tapah
It cost RM7 each
Quite expensive for me but it worth!!

3 comments:

  1. ate once duck noodle long time ago, miss it especially the duck drumstick, damn big lor....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya~~next time u shud go and try again..this one really very delicious!!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article will help the internet users for building up new
    website or even a weblog from start to end.

    My web page; Psn Code Generator ()

    ReplyDelete