Monday, March 19, 2012

Ipoh Mari, Ipoh-Ipoh Mari

After finished my Advance Tax midterm test
I went Tesco with my besties for Sushi and Shopping
Damn tire
Keep feel blurrrrrr when i walked around
Once I get back straight ly on my bed
But it was too hot I not able to have a good nap
Sigh
Just ly for awhile then get up to online, did eyebrow shaping and bath le
Kinda rush to prepare myself
One hour really not enough for me
haha
About 5.30pm we start our journey~~
IPOH!!!Here we come
We went there for
Dinner
Kenny Rogers having promotion now
1/4 quarter chicken + 3 sideline + 1 Muffin + roast lamb only RM30++
Quite worth to have it
U can share with your friend
One person only RM15++
This is the brochure
After dinner we went for a walk
MPH~~~
My favourite place at Jusco
Because it was the place usually I get my magazine
SHAPE!!
March copy finally release
After bought everything
Is time for movie again
John Carter here we go
It was a nice movie
Quite worth to watch also
 This is the synopsis of John Carter:
Civil War vet John Carter is transplanted to Mars, where he discovers a lush, wildly diverse planet whose main inhabitants are 12-foot tall green barbarians. Finding himself a prisoner of these creatures, he escapes, only to encounter Dejah Thoris, Princess of Helium, who is in desperate need of a savior.......
Finish movie we ciao back to Kampar again lu
Tire but enjoyable day for me

My dearest 2387 Housemate
2 more months to go gonna leave Kampar dy
Leave this house, housemate and beautiful scenery
 Appreciate every moment to be with you guys
Friendship forever!!!
Love ya


No comments:

Post a Comment