Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 2012 - Birthday Week + Tualang trip

There are many people have their birthday on March
No doubt
My house got 3
Yen Qin (7/3)
My dear(10/3) 
and 
Mummy(12/3)
What a busy month
All midterms coming together also
I need to enjoy to the fullness
Because my this is my last semester in UTAR
Really need to balance between study, work and play
and appreciate every moment that can be with my friends
Besides, we also have our dinner at Tualang
Four years in Kampar
This is my first time
4 of us going together
Thanks Yen Qin (driver), Dear (Boss) and Zai De(cameraman)
紫菜汤
 干煎虾
 BELACAN PAKU PAKIS
招牌豆腐
 清蒸虾
After the dinner~~


Looking forward for our:
The Voice Sing K session
&
Sungkai trip

Friendship forever
Miss ya!!

1 comment:

  1. the knife on the cake~ what a nice memory.

    ReplyDelete