Wednesday, July 14, 2010

S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D = D.E.S.S.E.R.T.S??

STRESSED = DESSERTS, really got such thing??

How to treat stress to dessert?i really wanna know why i can't memorize every single things i had studied? Eventhough what the lecturer teach sometimes i oso can't even catch up what they teach, lost in somewhere....Law...my favourite subject now become like it knows me i dunno it...Omg....I really totally not interested in what capital and so leh...how how how....keep forgetting things, insomnia,sleepless night and keep headache for few weeks...symptom for stress?? Perhaps, untrue....Exam only ma...not big deal only measure how well is our performance..take it easy ba....The most important things is can successfully graduate...work and have a simple and happy life...I am who i am...don't bother about others, do whatever i like....Whatever i achieved is for myself.....

Facebook sometimes really provide quite much info for me, latest news, song to destress and keep in touch wif frens...^^Just now i found a song posted by Lyan...wow....i like it so much....accompany me for few hours..lolx...thank you Lyan ya.....

No comments:

Post a Comment