Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My 2012 Valentine Day

This is our 6th year Valentine day
Actually quite special for me
First two years our valentine was celebrate through phone or letter
Finally these four years we can celebrate togather
I was very busy with my final year project recently 
I almost forget valentine is coming after my friend asked me about my plan
Luckily i already prepare for the present before new sem start
My valentine start with went to MM pack 2 roti
-Roti pisang
-Roti durian (my favourite)
Den my bear gave me one latest 20cents coin as present
A bit weird, but nevermind la just accept it
Cause too blur dy whole day rushing for my fyp
When get back he keep saying wanna eat at balcony
Yuan lai he already bought the present for me
and hang it on the window
Quite surprise when i saw this
The couple tee that i said nice and was designed by his best friend
This shirt is from "fatee design"
It was made in Mexico and printed in Malaysia
If you guys interested can go to www.FATEDESIGN.com
The price is very reasonable and quality is very good

 In return, this is the gift i bought for him
Although it was not those expensive chocolate i was attracted by its box and decoration
(girls ma)
On valentine morning I received another surprise from him
Dara~~~A heart shape sushi~~haha




After snap some photos then i go attend my first lecture class
It was quite memorable day
Suddenly no electricity while the projector and comp still ON
My dearest lect still continue teaching in dark
while i use my handphone to give me some light in order to jot down some notes
Then rain very heavy until my hair get messy and contact lens almost drop
My plan gone~~~
No more eating pizza at pizza hut
 the things we can did was call delivery
 After pizza time, i had a good chat with my best sista
We spent almost 2 hours chat non stop
I accompany her for this valentine day
Hope our friendship can last forever
Proud and happy to have boyfriend and best friends that understand me
Last but not least
Happy Valentine 2012 
&
Good Night





2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Hope you can stay sweet together forever with your boyfriend! =]

    ReplyDelete