Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I found my dreams ♥

Yesterday i went some shop to walk around
I saw a shop selling a lot DIY item especially those interior design item
So cute and delicate
Maybe i like to shift and move furniture a lot
I had been attracted by these DIY item
Haha..
Today my frens asked me:“wa, you so free to do such thing ar?"
But i think i will feel happy when i spend a small part of my time to do the things i interested with..
Really worth it...haha
I keep thinking of this things from yesterday night until this morning
Finally i got it
My dear bought it for me
Happy^^
Really thank you so much
I wish i could buy another set after i able to save money and done this one
Can't wait to have few more sets to hang it on my wall...
Self DIY item really more worth than ready-made item..



5 comments:

  1. hello..i bought it at kaylee gift house...a lot of design there too...u can choose the design u wan....

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh...i oso got love tis DIY stuff!!!hw much for tis ya????help me buy 1 !!!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. gt diff size diff price...range from 30-60....which u wan??gt diff zhu ti de also...ah wai going bak next week can pass to king if u wan^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i miss ur msg!!! i wan small size! any comment for "zhu ti"which is nice?

    ReplyDelete