Thursday, January 20, 2011

My part-time job as promoter

During my last semester break, i decided to apply for some part-time job to gain some pocket money....
After search on internet i get offered to work as promoter for the company name Scotch-Brites (3m)...
I learnt a lot from this part time job...This is my first time to work as promoter...
I get to know quiet lots friends there, able to communicate with many customer..
In reality, there is different kinds of people, some will stop there and chat with you, some will totally ignore you...
At first i really felt sad being ignore, but after that i feel nothing and carry on with my tasks....


2 comments:

  1. hi leng lui, never saw u there one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, the two are among the booze giants that have agreed the" Responsible private student loans for people Pact", which
    outlined a strategy to dominate it than to go head to head with the big sharks
    in the market.

    my weblog ... Student Loans People

    ReplyDelete